Partner With Us to Buy Companies For IPO
Enter your information HERE to find out more about our partnerships that acquire companies to take public.
A partner must have a minimum of $500,000 and up to $1.5 million to qualify as a partner. One partner only per partnership.
Partnership Program Information
To receive information about our partnership program and find out if you qualify as a partner, enter your information below.
Looking to Buy a Business?
Partner With Us to Acquire Larger and More Profitable Companies
You are reading this website because you are probably looking for a business to purchase. Most buyers with capital of $500,000 to $1.5 million have very limited opportunities. The best companies with the greatest growth potential and profit-making potential generally have revenues of over $20 million per year. This type of company is out of reach for buyers with $500,000 to $1.5 million of capital.
Partnering with our firm can enable buyers to be part of a partnership that acquires a portfolio of companies that can eventually be candidates for an IPO. The potential is by far greater than buying one small company on your own.
In certain ways this is similar to a real estate partnership or REIT. The partnership provides partners with diversification and benefits across multiple properties rather than buying a single property. A professional partnership may also have resources such as due diligence capabilities and management and deal sourcing that may not be available to most individuals.
Why Should You Consider Our M&A Partnership Program?
- Health care
- Transportation and logistics
- Specialty food products
The message is clear: our program provides access to professional analysis and large pools of capital to allow us to acquire multiple companies rather than one company. This business consolidation is key to building value.
- + Access. One of the biggest challenges when looking to buy a business is access to the best companies. Most buyers have access only to those listed online.
- + Larger Deals. Our M&A Partnership Program allows us to acquire companies that are much larger than what an individual can acquire on his own.
- + Professional Analysis. We have a team of private equity analysts with experience in analyzing industry trends, acquisition target financial statements, transaction structuring, and other key elements that are critical to avoid buying the wrong company.
- + Not a Business Broker. Brokers can play an important role but many are primarily concerned with earning their commission. In contrast, our M&A Partnership Program is concerned with maximizing profits.
- + Access to Large Pools of Capital. Our team has access to large pools of capital which allows our program to acquire much larger companies. These are not SBA lenders or small commercial banks. Our pool of capital is institutional investors including professional money managers, investment banks, securities firms, fixed income investors, and others.
What Are the Top 3 Benefits of Our M&A Partnership Program?
There are multiple benefits to our M&A Partnership Program including:
1 – Strong Potential Profits: The Program has the potential of producing much greater profits compared to buying a single company. The combination of multiple companies creates value more rapidly than organic growth over the long term of a single company.
2 – Combine Multiple Companies for IPO: Consolidating multiple companies to reach revenue of $100 million or greater over a relatively short period of time can lead to multiples of EBITDA that are much greater than a single private company. The consolidated company can be an excellent candidate for an IPO with higher valuation. This also is an excellent source of liquidity for our partners.
3 – Range of Industries. The Program is available to a wide range of industries which can be vertical or horizontal. Industries can include services, certain types of manufacturing, businesses with recurring revenue, healthcare, transportation and logistics, food products, and many others.
There are several additional benefits to the Program for qualified partners.
Do You Qualify? Contact Us to Find Out!
No. Our partnership program does not make loans to buy businesses.
What Is the Timetable for Taking Companies Public?
Depending on how acquisitions are structured, the Partnership may take a company public in 2 to 4 years. Alternatively, companies have been consolidated may be sold to a strategic or financial buyer.
How Many Companies Would Comprise a Partnership?
Partnerships can consist of from 2 to 5 companies.
Who I Partnering With?
The team of Vasari Capital together with executives hired by the firm to execute on the strategy.
Who Operates the Companies Acquired by the Partnership?
Companies are operated by the executive management team hired by the partnership and in some cases individuals from acquisition targets.
What Is the Revenue of Companies to Acquire by the Partnership?
Generally, revenue of each company to acquire is approximately $20 million-$50 million.